Stock Update: New chain measurement is 37cm + 7cm extension chain
The ancient Romans were the first to see the wishbone as a symbol of luck. The tradition is for it to be snapped apart by two people while they were making a wish. The person holding the longer piece was said to have good fortune or a wish granted.
Wear this classic Lucky Wishbone Necklace for that extra bit of luck!
– Chain made of tarnish-resistant 304 stainless steel (suitable for sensitive skin, not for nickel allergies)
– Pendant made of high quality vacuum plated brass
– Available in gold, rose gold and silver
– Chain: Approx. 46cm (no extension chain)
– Pendant: Approx. 1.1cm (W) x 1.8cm (H)