TERMS & CONDITIONS
PURCHASE, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Returns are only exchanged for store credits equivalent to the price of the product when purchased.
- All orders are not eligible for cash refunds unless item received is both defective and out of stock (e.g. no replacement can be sent out).
ITEMS NOT VALID FOR RETURN/EXCHANGE
The following items will not be eligible for any refunds or exchanges unless considered defective within the 14-day return period:
- Sale items and purchases using store credits
- Earrings due to hygiene concerns
- Personalized jewelry or any items with custom alterations (e.g. shortened chain length)
Please check and ensure that the items, colors and sizes in your shopping cart are correct before making payment. Arva will not be held responsible for wrongly submitted orders.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on chat app or Facebook/Instagram for any errors in your delivery address and contact details. Arva will not be held liable for delivery failures, delays or orders delivered wrongly due to typos or errors in the delivery address.
Arva reserves the right to refuse payment or orders that are incomplete or possess irregularities.
Please note that adding items to your shopping cart is not equivalent to a successful purchase. Payment has to be received and verified before the item will be reserved for you. For local internet bank transfer payments, items are strictly subject to availability and are on a first come first serve basis. Interbank transfers (except for FAST payments) may require an additional 2-3 working days for the banks to process.
DEFECTIVE ITEMS / RECEIVED WRONG ORDER
If you have been sent a wrong order or defective item, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the form here within 14 days of the date of dispatch (the date at which you receive your order shipment confirmation email). Clear photograph(s) of the wrong item/defect is required. Items must reach us the Arva office within 30 days of the order dispatch date. If the defective item is in stock, a new replacement item will be sent out upon return of the defective item. The defective item must be mailed back to us in brand new condition with tags attached. If the defective item is out of stock, single-use store credits or refunds may be issued.
Claims of defective products will be evaluated by us on a case-to-case basis and is determined based on the discretion of the Arva team.
Colours may vary slightly due to studio lighting, monitor colours and screen resolutions. There may also be slight variations in measurements due to mass manufacturing processes. These will not constitute a defective item and no exchanges or refunds are allowed for such cases.
The following cases will also not be eligible for refunds:
Personal dislike or similar reasons
Deviations from personal perceptions
Items damaged or made defective by the customer
- 925 silver earring posts that are slightly bent (this is not a defect)
Minor defects including and not limited to loose threads, slight scratches, slight stains, slight asymmetry, slight misalignment, slight tarnish that do not affect the general outlook of the item
CHANGE OF MIND/WRONG SIZING ETC.
- If for any other reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may fill up the return form here. Returns for another item of equal/lower price or single-use store credits will be subject to the approval of the Arva team. For lower-priced items, no refunds will be given for the price difference. Top ups will be required for exchange of items of a higher price. Return postage and any additional packaging for mailing will be at your own expense, unless the item is incorrect or defective (see above “Defective Items”). Any request for returns must be within 14 days of the date of shipment. Items must reach our office in brand new condition with tags attached within 30 days. Arva reserves to right to reject any claims that do not fulfil these terms.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Upon verification of payment details, orders will be processed and shipped out within 2 working days. Please ensure that all required information are submitted during the payment process to avoid possible shipping delays or failures.
Items will only be mailed out on weekdays, excluding public holidays. You will receive an email when your order has been shipped.
All local non-registered orders (no tracking number) will be handled by SingPost unless otherwise stated. Arva will not be held liable for any lost mail for non-registered orders.
Shipping fees include postage costs, handling and packaging of items.
Customers will need to to top up for postage for any unclaimed mail or delivery failures due to customer unavailability or incorrect delivery details.
Arva will not be responsible for any import customs or taxes incurred in your country.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms & Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.